KISAE True sinewave Power Inverters have been testet and approved to meet cETLus regulatory standards in North America and CE standards for Europe.
These inverters are the preferred choice for powering “sensitive loads” like on-board electronics and demanding motor loads. Some appliances also require a True sinewave to run properly. These including digital clocks, light dimmers, variable speed motors, flat screen TVs, video game consoles, battery chargers and audio/visual equipment. Because of their advanced features and benefits. True Sinewave inverters represent a premium purchase choice.
Variety of power levels available
We offer a variety of power inverters ranging from 400W to 3000W. If you don’t find a suitable model for your application please contact us for further information.
Features and Benefits
- Regulated output
- Low battery shutdown to prevent total battery discharge
- GFCI outlets for safe operation (all models except 400W)
- Built in LED display for battery status and load measurement
- Silent operation
- Over temperature shutdown
- Simple to install
- Remote on/off switch (all models except 400W)
- Compact size for easy storage
USB port for charging USB devices (all models)