Selfpowered Vehicle Heater
No more empty batteries from running your heater
Heating for professionals - application areas
- Vans and trucks
- Boats and marine
- Off-grid sites
Avoid challenges of heating the vehicle or cold space while ensuring the battery. No need of external power or generator.
Find ENTIFFIC AIR in webshop here >
- Secures comfortable temperature in
- Keeps personnel and tools warm
- Low noise, compact design, easy to install
- Temperature range -40°- 55°C
- Optional modem to control via App
- Constructed to harvest electrical power to
your battery from generated heat
- Max output: 2 kW forced air heat
- Voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC
- Batttery charge current approx. 1A
- Dimensions: W153xL390xH182 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- External thermostat
- Consumption 0,2l/hr during operation
- Fuel: -20° or higher Diesel
-20° or lower Petroleum
Installation and accessories
- Components for installation are included
- Optional GSM modem for app
- Product flyer vehicles PDF
- Product flyer military deployment PDF
Portable heater entiffic 2.4 Gas
- Warm air and power for mobile devices
- Fuel: Gas canister
- 12V DC version, cigarette ligther socket
- 5V DC version, USB socket
- 4W provides 2 kW heat
- See more here
Find the entiffic selfpowered heating systems in our webshop
ENTIFFIC AIR is the world’s first true self-powered parking heater, designed for use in most vehicles, boats, RV’s, caravans, cabins and even in hand carryable boxes.
ENTIFFIC secures autonomy and reliability for the user, through a unique construction which harvest electrical power from the produced heat.
The electrical power generated is sufficient to supply both the units own electrical systems, and as well charge the connected battery with approx. 1A charge current. In short: The unit will provide you heat for a long as there is fuel in the tank, without any concerns about an empty battery.
You can set the desired room temperature by an adjustable thermostat, which secures a continuous comfortable temperature in the heated space.
You can also connect ENTIFFIC AIR to a modem, should you desire to remotely start/stop and monitor the heater remotely, by means of a free app.
ENTIFFIC AIR is designed with the installation footprint of conventional parkingheaters, enabling you to even replace existing heaters with the ENTIFFIC AIR, should you desire to upgrade to the comfortable feature of having a heater which charges your battery.
And fuel consumption is only 0,2l/hrs. during operation.
Enquire for the next generation of parkingheaters from ENTIFFIC – keeps you warm and your battery charged.
Find technical details here